ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Love to hear your views on "the status of negotiations" and...

1. 21,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    Love to hear your views on "the status of negotiations" and "which may have a material impact on the price of ordinary shares in the company." A classic half glass full or half glass empty ann whichever way you are inclined.

For my two bobs worth, I am thinking that the "worst case scenario" would be a request by the Chinese for an extension of time but agreement to proceed, or, my view is that they will announce a heavily conditional LNG Agreement as previously stated in the MOU.

RJ has handled this far better than the MOU ann and by calling a TH, it allows the market to be far more "under control" than last year.

Well, that time has arrived and it is far from coincidental that BPT has taken that Court action so hastily. Why would they if they thought that ICN was NOT going to get the LNG Agreement? ICN is very dependent upon 855 and BPT knows it and this is a very cynical tactic by BPT to put pressure on ICN and try to win a share of what would be a massive contract. Some might call that smart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.