GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

trading halt, page-10

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    whatever happens its amazing what where up against as small frys compared to these big guys,,make an offer of 53cents a share to take a stake,play games with the share price and drop it down and make poeple sell out while their cleaning up at the bottom,,my take they are probably averaged at 45,,so if they are playing this game dont expect higher offer first time round l reckon,,let say 57cents,,open trading short termers get out at 20percent profit not bad for a few days purchase,,then they will probably buy the rest of those and theres the game,set and match,,might pay to actually hold and if this eventuates buy more as well,,l would assume at the end a 63cent offer to their average of about 48cents lets say would make them pretty clever business men
    or they can make it easier and put a firm offer on the table and be done with it,,very lucky to have bought into this play only wished l had gone all in one hit and forget about averaging myself in,,l would have hated to sell out
    the day before the trading halt,,good lesson for all l reckon and lucky for others l hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.