GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

trading halt, page-4

1. 6,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4384
    I believe the key is 'control' timing. Question is whether the Chinese already have control and therefore offers the rest of the shareholders a takeover price. If this is the scenario, don't think there will be a bidding war. It would be a takeover offer with no choice. If the Chinese does not have control yet and seek to get control by offering a takeover price, then there could be a bidding war if the offer is way too low.

For us shareholders, I am hoping for the second scenario. Because they won't be able to offer ridiculous low price as that would encourage another predator into the scene. But I am afraid, some deal is done already whereby the Chinese already got control. And we can only hope that the management has done its job to look after us before control is passed onto the Chinese. Auto, I agree that 'landmark deal' comment is very encouraging.

I also agree that logically, the offer will be more than 53 cents. Question is how much more. If not enough, we shareholders can always turn up at the AGM each with a dozen rotten eggs in hand...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.