DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Just spoke with the ASX, for my own education and understanding...

1. sjl
    1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Just spoke with the ASX, for my own education and understanding - thought I'd pass on what I learnt.

A voluntary trading halt like this is not lifted simply because an announcement is made - it's up to the company to request that it be lifted (or the time to expire after the halt was requested.) They can request, in extenuating circumstances, a maximum of a further two days' trading halt.

So, a couple of possibilities: they have more information to come, and will release it tonight (to give people time to digest); or they want to hold off on the slaughter that's currently poised to happen (massive log of sales at .001, only half of which will make it on the current log of buy bids.)

I don't see the lab results coming out so quickly, unless DMN have paid for rush results - and that's unlikely for a small cap stock that has already announced poor results from the drilling program; they'd only do that if they were reasonably sure of good quality mineral bodies.

The only way to find out with any certainty would be to call the company and ask them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.