AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

trading halt, page-48

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With the initial disappointment with this mornings wording re the Ann, looking more into it and the opportunities to back out prior to today I would suspect things are well in MNM camp,
    The issue I have is then MIA of IK and also the CR price compared with SP.
    Though what other have posted is 100% right, we have been asking for a TH and now we got it, as with all TH the nerves and doubts start to set in as it is human nature to question the unknown, and in this case the TH could be a number of things the curse or beauty of the MNM story is that so many things are due to happen in such a short period of time that the TH can be for anything, yes it is related to the CR but there is nothing to say another follow up Ann re the Jv or the case can come out in the meantime,
    Further to say inter have had a chance to terminate the deal when the SP was lower but said they would not be terminating the deal,
    A important note is the in sure inter would be privy to information not yet available to the general public and that if the deal was terminated some kind of clause would be in place forbidding them to re-buy in as in my eyes it would be a form of insider trading,
    Regardless though I do not see a problem with the Minimal CR being met by current investors without the need for Inter and underwriter.
    I know I have put in for more shares than allocated I'm sure a lot of other people have as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.