CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

trading halt, page-23

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    At least its got everyone a bit excited and chatting again! Im hoping we have sold it (the coretracker) maybe back to whoever we got it from in the first place?I dont know what the company paid for the tech way back but if we got half of that for it Id be happy.
    But I am in the company solely for the GT3000 potential. And my only real business reference is from small business where i know to diversify too much too early can be deadly to emerging businesses.
    Maybe we can get a new set of tires for the big blue drill rig with any sale proceeds. But the big blue drill rig hasnt driven far yet has it, so the tread would still be pretty good! Lol!
    Honestly though, dont know whats going on but with the new CEO on board I reckon we could be seeing a stocktake. Imagine if we were keeping the Coretracker and selling the GT3000, now that would be a funny twist to the plot! Lol! Funny but not laughing kind of funny! Ha ha!

Sure it will be ok, and if the outcome sees us concentrating on the GT3000 I will be a happy camper. Just enjoying having a CEO who seems to be doing stuff, now thats a nice change!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.