RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

trading halt, page-80

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: speculation...i phoned them ASIC here is only a shadow of the SEC in the US but that still does not prevent fraudulent behaviour in the US.
    At least directors know that their position is pretty clear cut in terms of disclosure/behaviour-whether they choose non-legal mechanisms in an attempt to avoid obligations is also a breach of the law (and any broker conducting the trade knowingly is an accomplice!).
    No law invented stops fraud 100%, but it certainly scares those bordering on the dark side.
    In this particular instance, I am extremely curious as to what valid reason Mr Matich has-I cannot think of any valid reason why he simply could not wait until the assays were out/post the quarterly.
    I think he is also Chairman of Fox Resources-which is tied up with WSA through Mr Streeter, and WSA has the ground next door with the Flying Fox nickel development.
    My it is a small world. And Matich would have a wealth of experts in this little fraternity to advise him on the results to date and what they mean. Isn't this very suspect?
    Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.