PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

I know where your coming from but the last thing this company(my...

1. 44 Posts.
    I know where your coming from but the last thing this company(my portfolio) needs is an ASIC investigation.I too feel a little sick to the stomach when I look at the share price.I have chased this bastard until i ran out of bullets around 50 cents ago in the SP. However, when i looked at the investor update i was reminded why i am in this stock.Page 5 looks at reactor status around the world.While currently 10 out of 443 are shut down post Fukushima, the number of planned and proposed have increased since then.Go figure... As weapons grade stockpiles deplete, existing mines are emptied and new reactors are built demand will rise accordingly. Fukushima probably stopped any new mine development for quite some time. Supply/demand could become tighter sooner than some expect. As long term investor i believe the fundamentals for this company are better post Fukushima. But the share price doesn't seem to agree! Interesting to see how this capital raising pans out. Undoubtedly more pain for us long suffering share holders. Stick with it folks, nuclear is here to stay and this mob seem to be well positioned to take advantage of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.