CND 2.78% 3.5¢ condor energy limited

trading halt, page-57

1. 874 Posts.
    diomagico

IMO you are correct with 2 and 3 - but who knows about the 1st.?

Add this to the possibilities, if you dare:-

'Material Event" = Proposed Capital Raising?

As I understand it, they have about $5m. available - not a lot really, if there is a need for further drilling, well development & seismic work in the Southern Georgina Basin.

I have been a bit uneasy about this for some time (since the Indonesia Ann).

They will obviously need more funds for the additional 500m. of Hoztl drilling + whatever they intend to throw at Indonesia.

BKP has been sold down consistently since early August - a minor flurry in volume on 31 Oct with the M-2 spud Ann. then, further sell down till yesterday.

The VWAP has been falling steadily over t he last week or so, from above 1.6 down to 1.368, yesterday. These are not ideal conditions for an immediate CR, however, I suggest, with a positive Ann re the current DST & future Drilling Programme, volume & SP should improve to enable a CR in the short term, at a better price.

Future plans are currently an unknown - not a good scenario for a healthy SP. or a CR. We need to have some definite, detailed plams announced now.

It is interesting to note, also, that there is literally no interest in PFC on the Canadian market, something which I find strange - perhaps they are not as risk averse as we are here.

Maybe PFC will release their Ann tonight and we can all get on with it on Monday - lets see, eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $1.975K 56.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63297 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 79123 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.