MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

trading halt, page-17

1. 2,243 Posts.
    Seems to be a way around the Takeover FIRB rules to me.

Buying their share in Crosslands instead of MMX it self.

Also leaving MMX with 25% of OPR - MMX will now be a pure Infrasture company with a bit of useless IO at Rocklea.

Need wht approx. 50m to pay off lender then balance is for sale of mine & OPR. They sort of cancle each other out as sale of mine share should bring decent money but sale of OPR share takes the responsibly away of paying for it but they will want Jack Hills cheaper as compensation for bailing them out of OPR?

Where MMX going to get the rest of the cash for OPR?

My guess on SP is 50c with $1 absolute max.

Also don't like a T/H for incomplete talks - must be doing the deal today or tomorrow.

What about CHM? Does the deal leave MMX exposed to the appeal or will the deal be in say 6 months time in which they will have a result from the court & any damages come off the price?

Lot of Q's but glad a stayed in on Friday. Was tempted to sell but thanks to who ever the poster was I stayed in based on that meeting that was compulsory for all employees on the future. Couldn't risk selling knowing it could have been good with any downside being limit by the SP. THankyou to who ever it was I can't remember.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.