QHL 9.09% 18.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

trading halt, page-10

1. 667 Posts.
    texas, while a reasonable portion may come out of defence, i don't think it will be from the JSF program. They already have multiple orders from multiple countries. The defense savings will come from leaving iraq/afghanistan.

Basically agree with everything lory has said and I think you've got your head in the sand Quickstart if your going to simply use the old 'they have great long term potential' to justify their share price slide.

I agree they do have great potential, but that is all it has remained, potential. I'm questioning whether they can even handle all their 'irons in the fire' as they haven't converted any into any even partial revenue stream. JSF was signalled as the next best thing which turned out to only be a small portion of what quickstep made it sound like (i.e. contract only for 1 part of the JSF, not all 3 like we originally thought when we weren't even told there were 3 parts to the contracts).

Understandibly with any new process/product/research it takes time to get it into the market and it can 'pop' once it does hit it. But its just constantly been the same message from this outfit and its becoming a joke. I'll hold on to get my money back as i only have a tiny amount in it anyway, but i'm seriously doubting managements ability to get this profitable anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.33K 13.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110117 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 38110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.