QHL 3.03% 32.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

trading halt, page-13

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I listened to the presentation late last night and 2 things that I found interesting were;
    Firstly the lack of applause at the end of the presentation (people are not impressed and thanks for holding through this volatile period and some sandwiches with the crusts cut off is not cutting it),

and secondly how the Q & A was cut from the recording. I hope that there is a transcript in the pipeline.

What I really want to know is what is stopping QHL from realising contracts and how is management addressing it? If you look back over the years they have talked about the potential with everything from fold up boats, automotive prospects in Japan, all the way to using the the technology in the construction of blades for wind turbines. what is it about QHL that raises the red flag with prospective clients that says No Thanks?

where is qhl on the integration of there processes and products into the production of armoured vehicles? (Thales in Bendigo) is there any update on this? Is this something that we are looking at?

Is La Jolla still in play? Not a mention cos if it is there is no way in the world I will be taking up my rights!

Elephant in the room. nothing spoken about the potential budget cuts in the states, or European debt crisis. would have been nice to get the CEO's perspective and reassurance on the possible effect on the company.

Pressure makes diamonds, Lift your game QHL

Sentiment should read, Holding for my grand kids! (I'm 35)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ $35.52K 111.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9600 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.