QHL 9.09% 18.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

trading halt, page-8

1. 824 Posts.
    Did anyone go to the AGM?

What stuns me is that the company goes into trading halt before the AGM and there is no mention of it in the MD's address. In addition he talks about the company's capacity to raise funds with out dilution etc. Bizarre!

Guess it would be too much to ask for there to be a positive announcement that provides some incentive to throw more cash in. Without it, I think they are going to struggle to raise anything meaningful. They just havent delivered anything that justifies risking more. I hope they don't seriously believe the german study is the basis for raising funds.

Those slides about current, short term, and longer term prospects just don't change. They have been the same all year. The only item in current prospects column seems to be the JSF.

They say they are bidding on contracts now! It's still gonna gonna gonna! Hasnt changed for 6 years!

I wonder if they need to do a prospectus for a non renounceable rights offer. I hope so, then we might well see what we actually have in terms of firm contracts on the JSF and real projected cashflow and revenues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.33K 13.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110117 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 38110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.