POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

trading halt, page-13

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This is good news in my humble opinion.

The ducks are lined up for POK now. I reckon they have CR'd from a solid insto who has paid above mkt at a premium (in excess of 80 cents) to get in..

Why you may ask?

Well, because there is a very high likelihood that hole 3 drill resutls are going to be phenemonal, and federal grant is around the corner.

Tick those boxes and POK is beyond $2.

So, any CR at any premium price right now is a good investment for an insto.

As for yesterday's tanking - well, lets just remember that we propped up around 30% over the last few days. On a bad market day, people will pull out. On top of that, I think that many jumped back in expecting the drill announcements to come - but obviously, the announcement we received a few days ago confirmed to the day traders that it wouldn't be coming out this week.

Yes, it is a leaky ship - which in my view, confirms that the instos buying in at a premium (in my opinion) probably know that positive news is around the corner.

A CR is not such a bad thing - you need money to develop a project. For a stock to go from 80cents to $5, it does need to have cash behind it.

So, sit back and relax and don't worry - unless you are a day trader, in which case, the volatility is a part of your life. We all know that the register is tight, and it does not take much for this stock to go up or down. Guys seriously - this thing went from 56 cents to 80 cents this week! Does that not show you something.

GLA and do your own research - this is merely my views.

Woof woof,

Rex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.