POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

"As for Pattyp he needs a lesson in manners."Mightandpower - Get...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "As for Pattyp he needs a lesson in manners."

Mightandpower - Get over it mate. Harden up and focus on the market.

I have no personal beef with you or anyone. You are the one making it personal. This is the second time you have attempted to drag me into an argument, post my attempt to move on. Who is the one with issues?

I think that too many of you only listen to what you want to hear. Which is "$5 in 6 months" or similar. This is how the paid subscription services make a fortune for themselves. They tell folks what they want to hear.

And people don't want to hear that "most" companies go broke, most first time traders go broke, investing/trading is very hard, very time consuming, and is mostly completely opposite to the grandiose idea that the market makers pitch us with.

As for the insider trading... It's mostly just another excuse for bad trading decisions. Like big player "Manipulation". What we tell ourselves is "I had a loss because it was the market cheating me, I'm too smart to make a bad decision". This is a flawed conclusion and will only lose you more money.

You think I'm attacking... But based on the posts of yours I've read, my advice seems to be the advice you need - and you need to hear it straight. But yet again you will probably ignore me, think I'm criticising you personally, and then go follow some other ramper.

You go follow up my posting record and see how often I pick it right. My last major stuff up was MAK in 2007, so you can track it back that far - I did have that right for a while, but I got sloppy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - You have to be of very sound mind and emotion to be a successful investor or trader. You should NEVER lay in bed at night worrying about your trading positions. If you are, you are doing it wrong. Its really that simple.

Trading and investing isn't hard... Removing the emoting is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.