RNE 12.5% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

trading halt.., page-17

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    very interesting rambleon, thanks for that. 'Avoid' poor 'ol GDY...

GDY is getting harder to believe in and the presentations are the same old news. After a decade I am disappointed that GDY has not shown more technological advances. Where’s updates on drilling technologies? What about news from research partners on turbine technology or using supercritical gas as the circulation medium to increase flow rates? What are GDY doing about heat exchanges, co-generation, etc, etc? Yes, we all know there is a major heat resource in hot granite, got that some time ago, how about more about accessing, developing and selling it.

I am particularly aggrieved by the repeated un-met target dates. Time and again the project start dates have been delayed. I bought options with GDY projections of HAB3 and HAB4 being finished by Mar 2011 and Hunter Valley site getting under-way. Most disturbing is the reasons for the delays are spurious: ORG doing final checking; geologists attending to earth quakes in NZ and Japan. Really? I get the feeling there is more to this. Was GDY’s business plan so faulty that ORG has to take so long to sign off?

So my options are well underwater and GDY are asking for more money, to try again what they have been doing for the last decade. Testing the faith GDY. :\

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.267M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $924 191.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 10514441 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4421312 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.