RNE 0.00% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

trading halt.., page-19

1. 22 Posts.

In ANY other sector this stock would rightly be labelled a mongrel dog. In a fit of climate righteousness I started buying at 90 cents...then I bought at 40 cents with some options (February 2012)...then I bought at 21.5 cents...and now the wondrous news that I can buy at the lesser of 15 cents or the discounted average.

I am feeling like an internet "lover" with my better half in Nigeria living the high life.

It is an outrage that stock holders are being mugged. I stated in these forums that the next GDY announcement was key...it needed to be about delivery, about execution and about activating the power to the grid...yet what is the next announcement ?...an SPP.

I do not mind being screwed GDY but I do not like being raped. No SPP participation from me rather I have set my level to exit now and reconcile myself to the disgraceful waste that you have become.

Prediction ~ the next GDY announcement will be about Directors interests / options and remuneration...watch this space...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 10636343 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4521320 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.