GW1 6.38% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Seaemay.I've been adamnent for a while that this one is a DOG. I...

1. 407 Posts.
    Seaemay.

I've been adamnent for a while that this one is a DOG. I don't want to sound like a know it all but I posted here a few Months ago with a strong sell on this one and as is so typical on HC I got told to pull my head in. Don't dare say anything negative about one's stock on here!! I bought a handful at 40 cents and sold out at 28 cents. Lost $$ so I wasn't overly amused by it all. Since then the SP has been sinking, operational issues, CR's and so on.I am bemused by those who still talk it up. Some say it will be a turnaround story. The cold hard facts are that most Companies who go through this sort of phase don't actually turn around.

Seamay you are dead right. Too many Companies and investors just look at the best case scenario, and once again that rarely occurs. We all take hits on stocks like this but please think carefully about buying more at a cheaper price and averaging down. The SP is going down for a reason.

Seamay you buying more?? Maybe if you sell out and move on you may feel better??

Either way good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.063M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $561 11.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.