QHL 4.44% 23.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

trading halt, page-18

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    ...:-))...good to see some old nicks here..;-))....my average is 0.381...and I gave them my money twice when they came asking for it... plus been buying high and low in between...buyer since 2006 I think..still way to go to get into black...:-(...some made money here trading it on the news...i think i looked at some profits only twice in all this time...but never large enough to sell...but i never dreamed qhl could get so low ..news was always soooo good with opportunities in so many industries...brilliant technology...groundbreaking stuff...so WHY those contracts are so slow in coming??....we should had like hundreds of those machines all over the globe by now - making cars, making pipes (what happened to those??), boats, planes (yeah we making those now but in defence - what about ordinary jumbo jets?)...:-(((...so dissapointed hardly check their anns these days - but hard to miss trading halt...lol....o well....let's wait and see...
    ps...was there any news lately in regards to my fav - satelites?..? was sooo happy when we went to space..:-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $17.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.0¢ $5.444K 25.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4219 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 132 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.