PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

McBombers,Good post, raising some good points for discussion.I...

1. 110 Posts.
    McBombers,

Good post, raising some good points for discussion.

I agree with you in regard to a takeover being unlikely, but more-so based on the fact that PLV have the native title agreement with the Mayala People, and I'm assuming that agreement is only binding exclusively whilst PLV is in control of mining Irvine Island- so on that basis I'm not too concerned.

I'm confident that the Timeone Tranche 4 funding will come, and regardless, PLV should have enough cash on hand to get them through until April 11. I'm also confident that management aren't sitting around wasting their days worrying about it either. PLV have the agreement with Timeone, and Timeone have a vested interest in seeing this project get off the ground so I cannot see them pulling out at this stage of the game.

In my opinion one of the following is about to occur:

- Cockatoo Transaction finalised

- Ore Reserve upgrade based on results from the Isthmus (again increasing the mine life)

- Materials and handling designs have been revised based on the 3mm grind size (as opposed to the original 1mm grind). Timeone have also provided some Capital costings (i.e.Processing plant). Operating and capital cost savings have been identified which significantly change the shape of the project.

Just my thoughts,

Coops

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.