PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

trading halt, page-146

1. 1,082 Posts.
    Just to state upfront, I sold my shares on Friday as I got worried that we hadn't received the funds as expected and didn't want to take the risk again of there being another delay or a re-negotiation.

"If part "D" applies, wouldn't you think that Tony would have someone already lined up to take it's place?
    One would have thought so anyway. So, if that was to be the case, who would have to apologize to who?? I am lost now."

Buddy, you are right that Tony definitely will have interest from other parties, but the 2 issues for him are:
    - did timeone already locked up the offtake after tranche 2 or 3 due to the way the legals were structured? If so, then it is a tricky one as other parties will surely only invest if they can get exclusive offtake
    - secondly, other parties aren't going to invest at 35.5c per share given where the share price is.

I think the longer this goes on, the worse news it will be. Good luck holders though - perhaps I will regret selling, but I didn't want to gamble anymore on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.