PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"If Chubbito is indeed proved wrong in his dire predictions of...

1. 46,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8841
    "If Chubbito is indeed proved wrong in his dire predictions of doom, then I hope he has learnt something from this. Same goes for Aka, who seems conspicuously absent from PLV threads for now.

Lesson from this: If you're going to engage in baseless downramping, be prepared to wear egg on your face when you are proven wrong. HC needs a "hall of infamy" that makes people accountable for making repeated bad calls so that others know they are a source of unreliable information. Hopefully Chubbito's new signature will help to achieve just that. "

Well I may be conspicuously absent because that happens when you get howled down from the rafters.

Contrary to popular opinion I never meant to stick it to holders who are under water on PLV - in fact I have quite a few close friends who are true believers and bleeding heavily on this stock.

My supposed downramp posts were directed at management who have down their best but have underpermoned ( IMO )

If the stock comes out of halt with funding done and dusted and are on the path forward to mining then I am man enough to apologise and admit I was wrong.

Al i ask is the same in return as if as i suspect timeone are going to guild the lily then I hope the cheer squad will reciprocate in kind - as I suspect that there will be a fair degree of angst on this thread from yhr long termers without the non holding downrampers like myself and chub's two bobs worth required.

In all honesty I hope it is good news come wednesday but I don't discount a CDU like suspension being on the cards.

Cheers Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.