MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

sharpshooter, nice attempt at dodging the question.i'll ask you...

1. 1,081 Posts.
    sharpshooter, nice attempt at dodging the question.

i'll ask you again. what do you own? man up and share the love instead of hiding in the shadows.

you're like the player who says claims to be an mvp but has spent his whole life on the bench. put your plums out. level the playing field and tell us what great investment decisions you've made, or to be more fair tell us what you own now and we can track your performance over the next few months.

by the way, you claim posting on stocks doesn't make you money (which i agree), yet you're so concerned about "influential rampers" who post on HC. why are you concerned if posting on stocks doesn't make you money? artha or martha?

you want to speak about unsubstantiated tripe, would that be making the assumption that punters are losing their life savings. first you gotta sell to crystalize your losses, second you don't know what everybody's stake is, so life savings is unsubstantiated.

and this garbage about having a "social conscience". pull the other one. a brief look at your posting history indicates that you are a serial pest more than anything. almost every post you've made in the past indicates that you like to jump on forums where stocks are in terminal decline, then go ruffle people's feathers. you sound like a real winner. keep up the good work.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.