IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

trading halt, page-30

1. 22,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    You dont have to be abusive to make a point. It is only recently that IGR has
    started to change from contractors to co employees and Google Finance still
    lists the co employees up to the Dec Qtr as 11 and current production problems commenced in Nov-Dec 2011.
    If you have info that pre-dates Dec 2011 that IGR had more than 11 employees then perhaps you or your friend CC could provide Google Finance with the updated employee info and I'm sure that they will upgrade their records.

The contention that 77 employees have over 100 yrs mining experience
    is evidence of being experienced may appeal to you but for us who have over
    40 years experience, this simply translates as 1 year and a bit experience on average per person which is far from the experience required to operate a mine efficiently and effectively , given that IGR is operating for over 18 months.

The bottom line with IGR is that the SP has dropped away below the norm for goldies since the Dec ann. regardless of the so called experience of its 77 employees.

I can guarantee you that I have alot more experience in mining, crushing,
    screening than you. For example I have rebuilt and remantled cone crushers (mostly Simms) and rebuilt primary and secondary jaw crushers ( mostly Parkers) as well as screening and conveyer systems and I'm keenly aware of the consequences of under specified/overworked /poor quality or improperly operated plant.

With kind regards
    Moorookamick

PS: with a bit more humility, we can all learn. MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.