BTR 0.00% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

trading halt, page-10

1. 1,957 Posts.
    I wouldnt put to much value in a company purely because of Broker coverage and target predictions. A classic example is RIA which is currently covered by 11 (eleven brokers) all spruking a price target of $1.00 plus. Go read them. The share fell from the .40's to .20 cents and now trading at .225 cents. A disaster area that unfortunately I own. i was partly influenced by broker reports and did me no good at all. What is important to me is quality management. Being debt free. Income producing (soon). Quality JV partners. Growing assets and shareholder wealth into the future. These are world class intersections which have a good chance of transforming into a world class JORC. World class projects do not pop up every day, month or year. Re the project address. These high grade huge intersection results dont occur on all projects on even on every continent. I know companies right now that have deliberately elected to operate in countries outside of australia despite its stability, because of labour costs, red tape, and project quality. The markets are terrible all round, yet BTR has performed well in the past week. Nothing you or I say will have any bearing on the content of the announcement or the market reaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.1K 5.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 8349612 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4996957 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.