KGL 1.05% 9.4¢ kgl resources limited

trading halt, page-88

1. 22,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi bruce

"So I blame myself for my KGL position, no one else. I have seen this sp slide happen with many stocks, time and again and mostly I still get caught out."

How right you are, (almost). I've had to sell some KGL just recently for a bit of ready cash, and I don't think I'll ever get over not selling all of them, even at $1.20.
    Break even price is now shocking, and probably not achievable any more.
    This stock (I've held for nearly 18 months) eventhough the price has dropped a bit since then, was in my opinion perfectly fine. No news on Andash, good news on Oz. projects, and I guess I was quite happy to see it (drifting) along.
    Then along came the consolidation, and our world collapsed.
    Biggest problem here is the rapid rise (+$1.40) and fall (maybe even sub 60cents) that we have seen in a relatively short time. SP wise we're really not much worse off than pre consolidation, but all of us,(especially myself) are annoyed that we DID NOT sell earlier, and were now waiting for the suspension to be lifted and swooping on what we expect to be cheap shares.
    I certainly won't be "topping up". Can't buy any more, and AVERAGE DOWN, not "top up" as some people lead themselves to believe, with no money.

Now for the "almost" part.
    It is our own greed/lack of foresight or whatever, that we sit and watch the SP slide, (on most stocks lately). Aside from our own errors/.failures I do put a lot of blame on KGL management at the moment.
    Consolidation with no resolution on Andash was and still is, a big mistake.
    Timing of CR is an even bigger mistake.
    Again with no news on Andash, (which is heading for a no go?), first pour of an ingot hasn't happened yet, so why do a CR now.
    Jervois can be put on "hold" for a while, until Andash and first pour are sorted.
    The small investors, like myself are getting burnt, whilst the sophisticated investors are going to get on board at rock bottom prices.

I'm seeing all this as a (deliberate) plan of action for someone to pick up a heap of cheap shares.

How long will it take for management to wake up, and seriously put an ultimatum to the Kyrgyzstani people to give a "yes" or "no" on Andash? The time frame on a decision is getting out of hand, and still not getting any closer to an outcome.

As for the extended and over informative posts on this and a few other stocks that I hold, I wonder at the motivation behind those posters. So much time and effort put into those posts makes me wonder why anybody does so. Maybe they were "used car salesmen" in another life?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $60.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $213 2.263K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47737 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.