VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

trading halt !, page-37

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Hi Dott

Peetey was spot on IMO and has been around long enough to know what he's talking about.

Funny that his thumbs were stolen.

BFS now late late late.

After the fiasco with the platinum incident JoJo I would have thought your rose coloured glasses would now be back to black and white but maybe not.

It's important to stay positive but also important to read between the lines.

This is yet another discounted raising done off the back of a one hole announcement.

Heck maybe they discovered the next Rennison at B.W. but it could also have been a lucky hit.

Far too early to know yet.

Don't forget the 3 million they raised by selling the 10 million 30 cent options a few months back.

Those were "director" options... why didn't the directors EXERCISE them?

Dott check out my last three posts here, look who is managing the capital raisings...

Is that a good sign or a warning sign to you ?

Dale coming on board is positive that's for sure, but dale also gets an exclusive contract to supply millions in equipment as part of the deal along with the option sweeteners so if things "do" go well he can pyramid in with zero risk.

http://i.imgur.com/cxTXH.jpg

I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

They could easily have raised at a premium after the BFS is released and the mine permit is done...

So raising now makes no sense unless you see there are going to be delays or other issues.

Anyway, I've said too much already, so I'm off.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.