CRI 6.67% 1.4¢ critica limited

trading halt !, page-42

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Should get life for posting that rubbish !.

How long have you followed and supported this stock fangulator. I have been with vms since listing. So if you consider my post rubbish atleast explain why. Are you saying the capex for current tin tungsten magnetite mine is feasable with current commodity prices?....look at pfs
    Are you saying its wrong that bfs hasnt been released due to the fact of these prices? Listen to hammishes last 2 or 3 brr interviews...it was promised to be delivered in may/june. Are you saying its wrong that no prior announcement of drilling at big wilson is warranted or any other drilling announced.....there was a 8 week period of silence after news letter. You may consider my posts rubbish but before you open your mouth think about what i have said and read the past 6 months of announcements...it may be possible then for you mind to grasp what i am talking about. I invested with vms when they didnt have a tin project and were drilling in the gawler cratin. There is a problem with news flow here. There was a great sharing of news from vms but lately it has been poor and whats promised hasnt been delivered. We pay this board well and they are accountable for what they do. Some things need to be said if you like them or not. Its my opinion..not necessarily right. Time will tell. They are not doing us a favour here...they are employed by us shareholders to do a job...that is to maximise our shareprice with an eventual producing mine. Have a nice day !!!

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $38.76K 2.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1881960 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 790748 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.