VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

If you re-read my previous post you'll note that at no stage did...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    If you re-read my previous post you'll note that at no stage did I suggest that Dale is privy to inside information; only that I presume that he is well informed as to the profitability of the Mt Lindsay project. This information is on the public record in the form of the PFS, which suggests that tin/tungsten prices need to be significantly higher than current levels to ensure a profitable operation.

Am I wrong in assuming that Mr Elphinstone would have, at the very least, availed himself of this self same information. Punter or no, I suspect that his due diligence would have carried him at least as far as the PFS, wouldn't you say?

Speaking as you were of inside information, from whence comes your certainty that "he hasn't put his money into this without some kind of guarantees"? Perhaps, just like I was, you're making an educated guess?

And yes, I do own other stocks; and no, I don't think VMS' statements regarding the BFS have been 'misleading' (other than statements about the expected date of release, which have been patently misleading); rather, they reflect the typical cherry-picking and glass-half-full gloss that typify almost all releases from public companies regarding SP-sensitive matters.

What with this capital raising done and dusted, the rubber now hits the road. VMS needs to, and I believe they will, start producing tangible results.

If you believe that they won't, or that the risk that they won't is too great to justify the current SP, then that's your call.

As always, only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.