FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Gents,over and over we go on costs.Time for you all to look at...

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Gents,

over and over we go on costs.
    Time for you all to look at what FML include and what others exclude as Pinto has said.Sovereign risk is worth easily $500 higher costs.Own your low cost mine in say Indonesia and then the Govt says you have to have a local partner who normally gets given say 40pc for chicken feed,because his relative is a member of the mining tenement issuing authority.Undisclosed sovereign costs can be horrendous.Who owned Bougainvile copper mine in PNG?
    Happy shareholders I'm sure.Nearly 25yrs going nowhere.

Time to look at companies like AXM,run into the ground through lack of exploration,then lack of production,then lack of money.

Time to look at what sort of skill base employees have and what they are doing with it.

If a company isn't growing,is it even investing enough and able to afford to produce at the rate it did last month?

Time to compare apples with apples,i think.

when you start doing that then you see a different animal,quite a lean one.

There are enough skilled people here on HC to give hints on angles to follow when doing your own Due Dilligence and Research.More than enough,too,if you follow the leads to become a far better investor and more discerning where your money goes.

And i thank them for that.

Dyor+Dyodd All is never as it seems,ever

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.