CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

trading halt, page-56

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    I have a problem with people who spout prices on the basis of Fib numbers and Technicals with no regard for the fundamentals. It's like fellow Engineers of mine who run Numerical Analysis software and point at the output and say "see, this has a Factor Safety of XX" without even looking at what that practically implies for the structure, or whether the laws of Physics even hold for such an assumption.

OK, so you are making a call of 32 cents - that equates to a Market cap of about 70 million dollars. That puts an in ground value on the project of about $1 per ounce, not including the investment in plant and any upside for expansion to the resource, plus additional gains from exploration.

Never mind the CCU share price hasn't seen 32 cents for nearly 2 years, and so much has happened to the company in the interim. Barring the company doing an EXM and declaring that, after an independent review, our resource is actually non existant, how will it PRACTICALLY reach 32 cents?

To me, it's like you are inputting the parameters into an analysis program. Not only is the type of analysis incorrect for the situation, the parameters you are feeding the program are incorrect!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.