SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

trading halt, page-19

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    micky,

I would think that any future capital raisings to do more exploration will largely depend on the success of the drill results paid for by BCL.
    I do not think that management would be raising money at these levels somehow. But this is only my opinion.
    If BML can get some good results from this drill campaign and the share price goes to more realistic levels then they may be open to raising some more money down the track and explore in new areas. They do have plenty of unexplored land at their disposal.
    The important thing at this point in time was to find someone who saw the potential and the opportunity to help fund with further drilling and get us to a possible mining stage.
    We all know how difficult it is to raise money in this current climate and that is why I said that this is a great announcement.
    Management should be commended for getting a really good deal for it's shareholders.
    BML has given away a small portion of it's land and arranged for someone to come in and spend the neccesary money to take it to a mine.
    Under the present circumstances that's a pretty good deal.
    In a better market we would be trading much higher then where we are right now.
    This has definately taken away alot of the risks in my opinion.
    I must admit to feeling more relaxed today then I was a month ago.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.