MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I apologise in advance for making a post that really adds very...

1. 649 Posts.
    I apologise in advance for making a post that really adds very little to what has already been said.

Sav - 4 points
    1/if you think that my comments were suggesting a TH bothers me then you continue to be confused in both making and reading posts here. I made the decision to hold and see this through both Gurame and HS1 ages ago so whether a TH is called or not really does not bother me.

2/ If you think that TH's are generally only called when the news is good then I really do suggest you spend more time learning about the stock market

3/ Like you I am excited about the forthcoming news and do hope /think it will be good. The arguments in the positive have been convincing and well thought through (admittedly from a group of people with a very much vested interest in a positive outcome). Like you I rely on (and am very gratfeul for) the excellent technical O&G help from others on this forum as to whether the prospect of success is looking good at this point in time given the facts that are available. I am however cautiously optimistic (but not certain) about what we will hear early this week because I have learned over the years that one should never count chickens before they hatch. I do hope that this time it will be different but until such time as we get news confirming this we simply cannot know for sure.
    4/ As a fellow holder, I wish you and everyone here all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.