MYG 0.33% 75.3¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Interesting deal. Will give us upfront cash we need to help...

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Interesting deal.

Will give us upfront cash we need to help develop Deflector - will be part of full 100% + funding to develop Deflector.

After doing some quick calculations, i woulda liked to see a better per ounce payment to Mutiny for per gold ounce of around $750 - so the 15% of gold we are selling is atleast around the cash costs of production.

Sandstorm are getting a pretty good deal here - i really hope when more details come out from Mutiny - all their other deposits like Spanish Galleon etc do not fall under this agreement. It mentions that Sandstorm have the right to purchase 15% of gold purchased from other deposits if they kick in 15% of project capital for these other projects.

They are giving us 38million upfront which is nice, but they are effectively getting gold at over $1000 an ounce cheaper then what is currently is. This is in their favour once they buy over say 35,000 ounce from Deflector.

Its a good deal for Sandstorm for sure, but i like it for MYG, pretty much ensures no share dillution going forward - ide say CS will be throwing in atleast the remainder o0f project financing.

Also, remember its only 15% of our gold produced. It still leaves us with a big chunk of production to ourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.