RXL 4.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

trading halt, page-26

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Should read...(probably finishes on its high)...

As for the timing of receipt of results...

Given they had the results yesterday afternoon...according to the Company...it shouldn't take too long to put an announcement together.

Today is possible in my view...unless they feel they have something that would support an SIR type of run, in which case they may wish to gather the troops (deep pocket shareholders) for support over the weekend?

mmm...

Then again...if results were not what they were expecting, perhaps they will simply eek them out after close today when nobody is looking?

lol...but I wouldn't have expected the rally we saw on bad results, which...by the way...actually started several trading sessions ago...I know becasue I was buying against them and they were all over it like a rash...and thet was from the break on the 7th January.

By the way...the Company states that "Final" results came in late yesterday...but I would like to know when did the preliminary results come in?

Normally management, etc only see "Final" results from the lab, not preliminary results prior to validation (the labs run a QAQC process on all result issued. Some issue "preliminaries", then follow up with "finals", whilst others simply issue "finals".

Not sure procedures RXL follow in this regard.

Anyway...after the lab send the "finals", they then need to be validated by the Chief Geo, who checks the result from the standards and monitors differences in results of duplicates, to make sure they are within acceptable error ranges...these are normal QAQC procedures.

Once validated, they are usually released as validated results to management, etc.

But...every Company runs different procedures...so who knows?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $2.932K 22.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 284234 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 319739 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.