BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

trading halt, page-14

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Hi DW2, It may look like passing the buck but that was not my intention.

My reference to "support" was made because I think that some face to face contact will be necessary and as I do not live in Sydney or even NSW that would not be easily achieved by me. But if there was something that I could do to assist then I would be more than happy to do so and that is what I meant by support.

I agree completely that nothing will get done unless someone takes a lead role and starts to do more than just vent their displeasure on HC, however, I think that lead role would achieve more if they had direct access to the company. For example, if it were I in the role my first action would be to arrange a meeting with PF in my capacity as our spokesperson. I would try to seek a way to get our concerns addressed without the need for a formal meeting and then take it from there with my next port of call the chairman.

To do this will also cost money so we would need a fighting fund. We could and should not expect that one person should incur and pay for all the associated expenses. Again it would cost much less to take action if the spokesperson operated out of Sydney.

So, my reasoning was not an attempt to pass the buck but was born out of practicality.

Getting back to the issue at hand; I appreciate your story and I can sympathise as many years ago I had a similar experience. However, despite the poor communication and the apparent lack of action from management my gut feel is that this situation will be resolved positively. Perhaps I am letting my sentiment for the technology turn into sentiment for the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.