BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

trading halt, page-17

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I guess we have different opinions here... I hope that the board and management of BLT get to read all of these posts to ensure they are aware of current shareholder sentiment (both positive and negative)... because IT IS THEIR JOB to be aware of this!!!

Just like...

IT IS THEIR JOB to inform shareholders where the company has not met its expected timeframes for pipeline milestones;
    IT IS THEIR JOB to rectify issues and communicate outcomes to relevant shareholders in a timely manner;
    IT IS THEIR JOB to manage risk in a manner that stops us all having to be expressing our concerns in this public forum;
    IT IS THEIR JOB to justify their excessive salaries through exceptional levels of performance within their nominated positional roles!

None have been forthcoming!!!

What type of public company model encourages a lack of transparency, lack of communication and (what are clearly perceived by shareholders to be) arrogant public announcements Daynos? If PF doesn't have thick enough skin to take this criticism of his performance on board (and do something about it), than I would suggest he is in the wrong job!

I really don't care if they deliver a $200M licensing agreement next week or the week after... PF may be an exceptional scientist, but he will be remembered as a novice in corporate management circles!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.