BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

trading halt, page-24

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Regardless of the pending status updates... the fact remains that the modus operandi of Board and Management of BLT requires significant change! This type of "cloak and dagger" management style is self-destructive in the public company scenario! It erodes confidence and treats shareholders with contempt!

My concerns are above and beyond the short term financial status of BLT... Shareholders need assurance that management will act in a manner that meets basic (if not advanced) public company expectations for disclosure, transparency and communication!

There a lot of "proactive" actions that they could be taking to alleviate current shareholder sentiments... but they choose not to! As a shareholder... I ask WHY we are continually subjected to this pathetic rhetoric of delays after delays for our pipeline programs! The rationale provided for such delays is, in a lot of cases not definitively linked to external forces... we don't even get updates regarding delays until months after!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.