AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

If I was an insto or sophisticated investor who was in the tp 20...

1. 97 Posts.
    If I was an insto or sophisticated investor who was in the tp 20 holders of an exploration speccy with a JORC releas due soon this is hat I would do.
    I'd get my team of experts I have on the payroll to put the assay results into the software they have and get them to use the results and their expertise/experience to build an indicative model of what they think the JORC may look like.
    Once this comprehensive ddue diligence is done i would then use it to make a stategic decision.
    If it looks good I would approach the board (who know I am a major shareholder in their comany and it represents a fraction of the war chest I have behind me) and put a proposal to them.
    As a member of the board it might be apparent to me that my own investment and the interest of shareholders is going to be best looked after by accepting the proposal.
    ie they have forced my hand.
    Purely speculation based on me being a sophisticated investor or insto which is never going to happen for obvious reasons, ie. I am very ood at gettinhg it wrong.
    For my money if it is an insto offer then I think good news on the JORC will soon follow. If it is open to us then I'll be asking myself why?
    Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.