ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

This stock needs to go to 5c + in the very near future for long...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    This stock needs to go to 5c + in the very near future for long term holders and large holders to feel even remotely satisfied or happy with a return on their investment imo due to the fact this stock has been primarily on the slide since April 2012 (now august 2013) - so that is 16 months of buying on dips as much as possible, trading a bit for some people, but  most i would think have Waited it out all this time ESP long termer's. So a lot of people are waiting for shareholder value to be restored and I really hope and pray that the ALDP is successful and gives this company the much needed boost we NEED. We already have anxious holders and dilution to bear with so we need good news and we need it this month!! .007 is too close to .005 and what's under for my liking and Given how good the tech is i really will be speechless if we are unsuccessful for aldp funds given that we were short listed, the fact management said DFT was tailored/ tweaked with purpose to have better chances of gaining funds and because of how ecomically viable and great our tech is - far more advanced with way more benefits than so many others out there. So I am still believing we will get the ALDP funds because they would be mad not to IMO (and probably because of how much 'ESI' I am holding)

Come on ESI. Do it for the shareholder's an bring a cat out of The bag! And please don't make us wait until Monday!

PS re post talking about fighting fund for mental conditions associated with owning this stock. I woulda needed it ages ago so I'm in!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $111 37.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 19371688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7684786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.