CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Looking forward to the next project update. Everything should be...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Looking forward to the next project update. Everything should be coming together nicely now.

Guess we'll know Friday (hopefully) if the final funds for working capital until the plant is in full production gets put to bed.

I hope M&G are choking on their Ozl shares after reading their latest quarterly....karmic if you ask me.

This from the ann on 10th Sept is probably still the best guide on whats to come imo;

"The Company is not considering raising capital via placements at current share prices, and is currently in advanced discussions with a number of financial institutions regarding a revolving credit facility to fund remaining development costs, should it be required. The Company considers current low share prices to be temporary and extremely undervalued and feel issuing shares at current prices will not be in the best interests of shareholders.
    Early cash flow from DSO and Native copper ore (subject to final test-work currently underway), will reduce future reliance on any credit facilities the Company may adopt.
    The company is in advanced discussions with smelters for the purchase of the DSO and Native Copper."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.