CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt, page-99

1. 2,144 Posts.
    How come it took 20 minutes for the first sale to go through, strange!

As to where is Nev, he is still out there. If he manages to get someone to actually look at his research and act on the numbers the shite could rely hit the fan.

The very function of a security trading platform as any sane person would understand has actually been morphed into a quasi computer game that has as it's basis gambling and embezzlement for a selected few.

That is fabulous for the selected few, but for the rest of the population with their super funds being destroyed it is criminality in the extreme.

Good decent people are trying to run proper organisations while a group on the sidelines are making money by interfering with what these people are doing.

Whoever the guy with the tin helmet is he should hide his face in shame. WM has now demonstrated with absolute clarity, that the guys offer he cant refuse is an absolute failure.

They worked the share price down to the 130s range hoping to get some benefit, knowing the company needed money and they were going to cause as much damage in he process as possible. It is now clear that, that attempt to force the company to issue shares at peanuts is a failure.

Nev will present his numbers to the relevant authority. If they are believed I hope it stirs up a completely new, very specific enquirery.

The Senate thing is basically a follow on from the Comm Bank thing. Nev's numbers are uncovering a far wider and much more serious situation. I see serious criminal activity within those numbers. Brokers taking turns to preform certain functions in collusion is very serious.

Now CDU can slowly establish itself as a serious mine. Thank you Wayne for being the man you are and helping all of the true believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.