CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt, page-111

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "They are moving in on a lot of Co's eg iva for one.
    Tony & Joe can't see past their nose.
    We are selling our souls."

Please....don't start me on that one. They will sell anything that will keep them in there for another term, and their noses into the deep through.

You can't deny though, that WM pulled something big out of the hat for now. The only thing is now to see if we can get to mining, (which we should), and being able to pay it all back.

Me personally, I can't see anything wrong with debts as long as we are able to service it. And, I have said that all along.

It was only a few here that were attacking what I was saying because, as far as they were concerned, debt was a real NO NO, and something that we should stay well clear of. If only they knew. :-)

In more cases than not, it is by using OPM's (other people money's) that you can make money. And as long as you can service it and being able to pay it all back if and when someone will decide to put pressure on you, you can't go wrong. In the meantime you can still keep your own money and put it to work to make more money. That is how and what the professional shorters do IMO. They simply borrow the shares for a nominated fee, they sell those shares and keep the money making it to work and make more money elsewhere and, when required, and when it will suit them, they will give it all back and keep the profits.

Horses for courses mate. It is as simple as that.!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.