PYC 7.69% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

trading halt, page-7

1. 35,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    Well this is their test.

They've found their new affection with Peptidream comparisons & slides in presentations, newsletters & the annual report but the one thing that never aligned from the start of these "comparisons" was Peptidream always raise capital at significant premiums while Phylogica's have always been at discounts with attaching incentives to participants. The easy way to compare why stock goes up steeply while another declines is the cash management, ability to source capital & fund backing.

Just for a bit of humour the convertible note issue headlined the announcement last year with "up to"$0.053 & a 104% premium to minimise shareholder dilution when as it stands with current price it's going to be a 54% discount @ $0.012 with heavy weight dilution lol

"New shares to be issued at up to 5.3 cents1 per share, being a 104% premium to the recent market price2, thus seeking to minimise dilution of existing shareholders at the current market price"

I really hope they do find a backer to come in at a premium to market price here but I do wonder ------ best chance would be a new partner (if they even exist ?) that takes an equity stake as part of the deal.

Flipside if they where struggling to find someone to back last year hence the convertible note issue & now they are running out of options so go to shareholders likely to be a huge shortfall in uptake imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $190.7K 1.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1366259 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 173993 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.