MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

That's true Daz.The guns will be out for JH as usual - but he...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    That's true Daz.

The guns will be out for JH as usual - but he inherited NTP68 and ENI are calling the shots ATM. MEO lost the main resource at Evan's Shoal during the c.1999 breakup when STO took over P48.

It does appear that ENI picked the wrong spot and it will be interesting if they go on to test Blackwood East. I wonder why ES is not tight as that is older than Blackwood. There is still a lot of testing to do in the area and I wonder if the quantity of high CO2 gas at ES is enough for ENI. It is good for TSMP but if Eni are looking at LNG then that is why they are keen to add to the quantities from Blackwood/Heron.

My interest now is in the '110 MMboe (2C) - (Net Prospective Resources of 1,667 MMboe (Best Estimate, unrisked)) that have been identified under JH's watch. Farmouts are imminent and these resources need to be tested.

The highly qualified team are excited about the prospects they have identified but it will take time to test them. The team have indicated that they would look at these resources - especially WA455P to feed TS.

I wonder how many LT holders have the patience to continue. I will continue to hold. I hope I will be around to see the day when MEO do have success.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.