ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

'Lind has worked extensively over the last few months with the...

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    'Lind has worked extensively over the last few months with the company to design a funding program that suits ECT’s needs. This has culminated in a bespoke facility to further support ECT’s project financing capabilities.'

(Lind = Catalyst)

Personally, Lautrec, I think that extensive work carried out over the last few months included those 'interrogations' with the DPI. In other words, IMO, the DPI has been and continues to be part of the funding equation with Lind/Peloton/?? - an expanding funding program. Approximately 180 days ago, the DPI would have presented ECT with a ballpark ALDP slice in dollar terms that Lind apparently has matched. And while the underwriting of the new options issue is perhaps necessary, it is not, IMO, for any party involved, desirable. Given ECT is the only public company (as far as I am aware) directly involved in the ALDP, it would not surprise me that they come out of this TH with some postive news for both ESI and ESIO.

(ESIO = Urgent)

This will be a rollout affair for all coys involved over the next few months.

Just my take on it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.