ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

trading halt, page-64

1. 8,606 Posts.
    mining spec,

You can request that they be suspended. The games they play with other peoples money and realitites is apalling and they should be dismissed without tolerance in my opinion.

Until you have had someone mess with your money (and these rampers obviously haven't) you don't realise how utterly LOW unguided ramping is. Unguided ramping is when they ramper has no idea what an outcome will be but they are wealthy enough to just gamble their money in case it 'wins'. Such types do not deserve the respect of being allowed to be HC members, they are just social phantoms in my observation.

Please everyone, TOU these rampers in case they cause harm.

It's utterly disgusting and they are LIARS who want you to support their GAMBLE by propping up the market order and protecting their bid in the case that the bum falls out of the market.

It's criminal - manipulation.
    It's not a light hearted thing at all.
    We shouldn't have to sift through the mindfeild of misinformation just to have a hold on our companies reality.

RAMPERS -Stop distorting the reality or you will be TOUed in fairness. Market manipulation is a criminal offense!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $56 19.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 27047450 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11708368 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.