FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

trading halt, page-75

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    wow
    A lot on opinions from non holders, My guess is they envy all the holders as the share action yesterday gives a clear signal of whats to come.

If you guys remember "NONO" in one of his posts he said grate things are coming. Before you go ape Sh*t on me i don't care for what he had said in general but this comment had stuck with me.

As for the negative comments, you guys just keep them to your self, im telling you if the price was to go down south your not going to get any brownee points, and no one really cares what you have to say. I for one don't listen to what has been said on HC, i use HC as a tool to measure general feel about a stock, and have made some killer trades in the last two months just based on that. one made me $160k from the close to the next open and the other made me $110 from 2pm till 11am.
    And the masses who up or down ramp a stock tell me how many people are watching the stock, this coupled with dome TA and FA, and you got a monster moves. PSY, RMX, FGE, MBE, RHT, are all the recent runners that i have collected on nicely.

Should FGE drop %60 i brake even with my original capital.
    Should it get to 2.00 im out for at least 12 - 14 months.

So rampers, ramp on, no one is listening to your petty reasons, like "I don't want anyone to lose money"
    Sure you don't. I can easily prove that, if i put up 1k for grab, how many will take it.
    How about 10k, tempting any one for a 100k now the masses wouldn't care who is loosing it as long as they collect.

good luck to the holders and traders, who bought recently and are now holders as result of TH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.