AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

trading halt!!!, page-52

1. 20,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Hi all
    I think one needs to ask when will the company be cash flow positive.
    The issue with AKK is if one looks as the ultimate margins ( net revenue interest minus opex) and compares that with simple running costs of the business , it's hard to make the case how a company that will have over 2 million shares on issue should be trading much higher than currently. For every 1 cent appreciation it will add 21 million to market cap .
    The company will not become cash flow positive with these funds in my opinion and will need even more funds .

Over 2 years ago the company was targeting 500 bopd - that changed to 500 bopd gross . The administrative burn rate is nearly 3.3 million per annum. These companies ( akk , mad , Tte,
    Stx , nen, ) all fail to generate meaningful cash flow returns and instead keep taping investors to keep the wheels going . As they do the company and each shareholding gets further diluted and the value of each asset and it's revenue stream also becomes diluted to buggery .

How much money have AKK raised vs market cap - this is the best definition of whether they are growing or simply sucking in investor capital . Furthermore work out how much has gone to admin over last 3-4 years . Thus in my view these kind if shares rarely create wealth , but they do reward management through generous salaries

Don't attack me - prove me wring with numbers if you can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.