AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

trading halt!!!, page-93

1. 22,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2187
    Yes Ozzy, sorry S.L. Closely watching CTR at the same time and a small interest in both. Coincidentally, both are at "significant" stages of drilling what could be "defining" wells for both companies.

I'm a very small investor, but enjoying studying the difference in management methods and in different countries, at present, our own Cooper Basin with shale, which could be the foundation of an entirely new industry for Australia, the U.S. through AKK, Guatamala with CTR, Indonesia and Morocco with TEG.
    Am just an old retired pensioner with time to read and can't imagine making any money out of them as they are very very small "investments".
    But, having a few shares in each just makes them a little more "interesting".
    Am more a passionate observer over many years of the fortunes and otherwise of very small exploration companies and wanting to see them succeed. You might call me an exploration romantic even get a kick out of seeing someone find a gold nugget with a metal detector. Some oldies like fishing, not much difference really.

Shouldn't be posting after 9 anyway, was just closing down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.